Go to: Just Pork Recipes Home Page|
Click/Tap 'Back' to go to the recipe list you were browsing.
1 package green beans -- French cut(10oz)
4 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup onion -- minced
4 tablespoons flour -- all-purpose
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups milk
2 cups ham -- cooked, chopped
2 eggs -- hard-cooked, chopped
1 cup cheddar cheese -- shredded(4oz)
2 tablespoons pimiento -- chopped
1 tablespoon parsley -- chopped
1/2 cup croutons -- herb-flavored, crush
1. Cook beans according to package directions; drain and reserve 1/2 cup liquid.
2. Melt butter in a 2-quart saucepan; sauté onion.
3. Stir in flour and salt until well blended.
4. Remove from heat; stir in milk and reserved 1/2 cup liquid.
5. Heat to a boil, stirring constantly; boil and stir 1 minute.
6. Remove from heat; stir in ham, eggs, cheese, pimiento and parsley.
7. Place beans in baking dish; cover with ham sauce and sprinkle croutons over top.
8. Bake in preheated 350F oven 20 to 25 minutes.
Click/Tap here for the Printer friendly version. (Just shows the recipe only)
You can Click/Tap Back to return here.