Go to: Just Pork Recipes Home Page|
Click/Tap 'Back' to go to the recipe list you were browsing.
Crispy Pork Roast with Basil Sauce
3 lb Pork Roast, boneless
3 Cloves Garlic
1 bn Soup greens
13 oz Peas
1 bn Parsley
1 bn Basil
1 t Lemon peel
3 tb Oil
1/2 c Vegetable broth
6 tb Wine Vinegar
1 t Cornstarch
1 tb Soysauce
1. Season the meat, rub in good.
2. Clean onions and chop finely. Clean soupgreens and cut into small cubes.
3. Clean garlic and chop finely. Put the meat in a dish and add the onions, soupgreen and garlic and bake all in a 200C oven for 30 min. Add the vegetablebroth and cook 30 more minutes.
4. Strip basil from stems, leave a little for garnish and chop the rest finely.
5. Mix lemonpeel, herbs with 1 tablespoon oil together.
6. Saute the peas for 5 minutes.
7. Heat the leftover oil in a skillet and saute the tomatoes, cut into slices, in it for a couple minutes. Drain the peas and add to it.
8.Take the meat out and keep warm. Put the balsam, herb mix in the leftover meatjuices and let come to a boil once. Put all through a sieve and thicken with cornstarch.
9.Slice meat, arrange on platter and pour the vegetables all around it.
Garnish with Basil and serve with the sauce and rice and wine.
Click/Tap here for the Printer friendly version. (Just shows the recipe only)
You can Click/Tap Back to return here.